Welcome to Boomaroo
Boomaroo is a world class vegetable seedling producer, supplying around 300 million seedlings to growers across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are renowned for the high quality of our commercial seedlings and wholesale greenlife, and our capacity to deliver on time, every time.
- Tony Ford leaves boomaroo
- A salesforce to be reckoned with
- Employment opportunities
- East Gippsland Leafy Vegetable Demonstration Day
- Lara Food & Wine Festival
- BOOM update
- A case study in quality – delivering for our growers.
- General sales news
- Boomaroo sales boom
- Announcement of change of ownership
- National Vegetable Expo Werribee 2 & 3 May, 2013
- The growth of Greenlife
- Innovating for the future
- Growing conditions and market prices
- Complete Resource Planning System
- Award winning values add value
- A healthy outlook for employees
- Boomaroo Nurseries named Farmer of the Year
- Victorian nursery in major Toowoomba expansion
- Boomaroo's Finishing & Distribution Centre in Queensland opens!
- Team Boomaroo Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Boomaroo sponsors special PMA dinner at the MCG
- Team Boomaroo congratulates Michael Vorrasi on his recent win – ‘Young Grower of the Year, 2012
- Boomaroo Queensland
Hints and Tips
Growers should take care not to over water seedlings prior to planting, to avoid washout of CONFIDOR®.